A slightly unusual way of using the SD card FlashAir with buit-in wireless LAN explained by people involved. Get ready for take off!
FlashAir Doujinshi is written by people and in-house supporters who involved in the development and marketing of FlashAir. FlashAir Doujinshi contains story of development secret, evaluation board, development tutorials, and cartoon.
- Maker Faire Tokyo
- FlashAir and GPIO
- The Birth History of Sora chan and GPIO with OSC
- Designing of FlashAir Eva Board, Airio
- Let Arduino Control FlashAir!
- Utilization of FlashAir as Wireless SPI Master
- Let's Run FlashAir with Raspberry Pi
- First Edition: Aug. 11, 2015
- Author: Takada, Ito, Pochio, yone2, Doi, Muraguchi, gm
- Cover illustrator: gm
- Cover Designer: yone2, gm
- Editor: yone2
- Translater: Tama
- Translation Checker: Peter Matthews, Alexandra Robin Clodge
- Publisher: FlashAir Developers
- (Updated: Oct 14, 2015)